What you do matters. How you do it matters, too.
In addition to our assessment services, ASCLD/LAB is pleased to offer a range of classroom and web-based training and education programs developed specifically for the forensic community. We strive to keep our programs fresh and cutting-edge, with new techniques and technologies that meet the challenges of our rapidly changing world.
Our focus is to help forensic service providers understand the principles of ISO/IEC 17025 General Requirements for the Competency of Testing and Calibration Laboratories.
You need not be accredited to participate. Training is available to anyone in the forensic community with an interest in honing their skills, learning new ones and sharing their knowledge with others. We offer a variety of programs for:
- Labs seeking accreditation
- Individuals who wish to pursue certification as an ASCLD/LAB assessor
- Individuals and organizations interested in continuing education as it relates to the concepts and intent of ISO/IEC 17025
We invite you to review the list of classes, presentations and workshops we have planned. Our training calendar is updated regularly; we encourage you to check back often for more on the latest course offerings.
Direct Contract Training:
Most of our training courses may be provided directly at your laboratory. If your organization is interested in holding an on-site training event, please contact our Senior Instructional Designer to discuss our fee structure and schedule.
Specifics regarding classes can be viewed via the Course Summary or by selecting the title of each class below.
How to Register:
Please submit completed registration form and payment to ASCLD/LAB. For faster processing, please e-mail. For information on how to register, click here.
Mail: ASCLD/LAB Training Applications, 139 J Technology Drive, Garner, NC 27529
- ASCLD/LAB-International Assessor Training Course for Testing Laboratories
- ASCLD/LAB-International Assessor Training Course for Breath Alcohol Calibration
- ASCLD/LAB-International Internal Auditor Training Course
- ASCLD/LAB-International Preparation Course for Calibration Laboratories
Web Based Courses: